Spending your summer on board a luxury Mediterranean yacht charter is one of the most memorable ways to see the Cote d’Azur, the waves gently lapping at the bow of your yacht as you glide along stunning coastlines and island hop to your hearts content.
But when you do feel like dropping anchor and regaining your land legs for a spot of retail therapy, a luxury yacht charter on the Mediterranean can not be beat for a fantastic shopping experience.
A Cannes yacht charter is the destination of choice for many that enjoy making the most of both a relaxing charter and glamorous society and shops. As well as boasting some beautiful scenery around the Port of Cannes, the town also possesses an array of exclusive boutiques and designer stores.
Here is our guide the shops worth a visit on a Cannes yacht charter:
- If designer clothes are a guilty pleasure of yours, then head to the famous seafront promenade La Croisette where you will find almost every designer under the sun. Favourites include Dior, Hermès, Yves St Laurent and Rykiel.
- Clothes are probably easier to find space for on your luxury yacht than furniture, but if you are lover of antiques and collectables, it would be a shame not to pop into Hubert Hupin, one of the region’s most reputable antique dealers who has a shop in rue Macé.
- Shoe lovers on a Mediterranean yacht charter will again be spoilt for choice. One of your first stops should most definitely be the Jimmy Choo’s boutique on La Croisette – the only one in France outside Paris.
- When you’ve chosen your outfit for a special evening on board your luxury Cannes yacht charter why not head to Chez Bruno, on rue Hoche, for some handmade chocolates to enjoy later with a glass of something bubbly.
- And finally, if you’re running out of your favourite perfume or would like to try something new it’s worth calling in at the Parfumerie Bouteille, on rue d’Antibes. It stocks an impressive array of exclusive scents for both men and women.